Why Is Website Speed Important ?
- Google uses website speed as part of its core website ranking algorithm to rank websites in the search results.
- Facebook ranks faster websites higher in its listings.
- A fast WordPress or Joomla! website will rank higher in the Google search results.
- A fast website leads to more sales and a happier customers.
- A slow website will loose you customers and sales
- 40% of people abandon a website which takes more than 3 Seconds to load
- 85% of internet users expect a mobile site to load as fast or faster than on their desktop.
- 79% of online shoppers say they won’t go back to a website if they’ve had trouble with load speed.
- Amazon did tests that showed they would lose $1.6 billion every year if there website slowed down by just one second.
What Is Included With The service
- We guarantee to speed up your website to ensure it loads in under 3 seconds
- If we don’t make your website load in under 3 seconds you get your money back
- We will run a website speed test before we start work on your website.
- We will run a website speed test after we have completed the optimization work on your website.
- You can compare the two speed reports and if your website does not load in under 3 seconds you get your money back.
- You will receive a spreadsheet listing all the technical tasks we have completed at your website to improve the overall speed of your website.
- We offer 4 weeks support for the speed optimization work we do.
- If there are any issues we will resolve them for you.
What do we need from you to start the work
- Joomla super administrator or WordPress website login
- Web hosting control panel login details
- Web hosting FTP login details.
If you have any questions about this service please contact us at 07949 610505