The following is included in the service we offer to fix and recover the hacked website for you.
- Take a full backup of the website including all the Joomla or WordPress files and MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware or malicious code from the website.
- Complete a full security scan of your Joomla or WordPress website to identify and investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
- Remove the malware and malicious code from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of Joomla or WordPress we will update the site to the latest, stable and secure version.
- Review all the plug-in’s installed at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- Install and setup a firewall protection service to secure the Joomla or WordPress website and reduce the risk of the website getting hacked again.
- Add an additional security layer using .htaccess rules to protect the website files and database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities.
- Once we are 100% happy that your website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting file and mysql backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label.
- The hacked website repair service we offer is fully supported by us. If you need any support after we have fixed and secured your website we are here to help you.
- The service Covers unlimited pages on a single website and costs only £169.00
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees