Let the social media experts take care of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for you.
Why is social media important
- Social media marketing is essential for your online business.
- Social media allows you to build upon your brand image and to get it recognized online.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media platforms allow you to tap into key marketing channels where you can communicate directly with your customers to generate new traffic and sales.
- More and more people use social media platforms every day. If your business is not marketing and communicating directly with your customers via social media you could be losing sales which could be going to your competitors.
- Businesses can no longer rely on Google as a source of traffic for your website. Business needs to make the best use of social media and our services can help you achieve this to attarct more customers and generate more sales.
Social Media Facts
You may find the following facts useful to help you to understand why social media so important for successful online businesess.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador)
- 2.56 billion global mobile social media users, equaling 34% penetration; globally with 1 million new active mobile social users added every day (Source: We Are Social )
- In 2015 Facebook influenced 52 per cent of consumers’ online and offline purchases, up from 36 per cent in 2014. (Source: The Drum)
- Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely follow a brand via social networking (95%). (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Link clicks via Twitter account for 92% of all user interaction with tweets. (Source: HubSpot)
- 90% of Instagram users are younger than 35 (Source: ScienceDaily)
What is included in the Social media management service
The following is included in the social media management services we offer at the website for Manchester based small to media sized business
The aim of the social media management service we offer is to
- Get you as much user and customer engagement as possible via social media.
- Bring more traffic and sales through social channels to your website.
- Help you to developed a relationship with your followers.
- Build upon your businesses brand image.
- Get positive social signals to your website which can help your SEO and rank your website higher in the Google search results.
1. Management of All Social Channels
We will manage all your social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and we will update them all together to ensure they display the same uniformed image across the different platforms.
This may include updating the social media introduction text, your company contact details, opening hours and other essential details.
2. Social Media Pages and Artwork
To ensure you have the same uniformed brand, company image across all the social platforms we will update all the social media accounts with the same image art work and corporate text.
If you do not already have social media accounts for your business we will be happy to setup the account for you.
Please note you will be required to supply all the creatives (including text and image work).
3. Social Media Posts Per Month
We will make one post everyday across all your social channels Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram . The things we post will be relevant to your niche, but will still be engaging, interesting and useful to your general target audience. The posts would typically be news and trends happening in your industry that people can relate to.
If you have a specific message you would like us to post on the social media channels you can contact us directly by phone or email and we will ensure the information is made available across all the channels
- We will need access to all your social media accounts. You will be required to provide us the user name and password for each account.
- If you would like us to update the social media image work and social media channel introduction text you will be required to provide us with this information which may include text and images.
- This is a monthly subscription service which costs £149 per month The first month’s payment is made upfront when you purchase the service. All future payments will be made by paypal.com subscription which we will setup up with you.
- You can cancel the subscription at any time.
Social Media Management