Please read the terms of service included in this document before using this website.
If you do not agree with the terms of service outlined in this document do not use the services at this website.
General Terms Of Service
- The purpose of this website is to provide service suppliers and buyers with an easy to use website to sell and buy professional services.
- Only registered users can buy and sell services at this website.
- Only registered users can contact service providers.
- All financial transactions and payments are processed via paypal.com
- No credit card or banking details are stored on this website.
- Orders for services are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s service page.
- Extra services associated with the sellers service can also be purchased at the website.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders without a valid reason.
- Cancelling orders may result in the termination of the sellers account at the website.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work from the service provider, unless otherwise specified by the seller on there service listing page.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through https://www.manchesterdigital.online
- We are not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers at this website.
- We provide no warranty with respect to the service offered by sellers, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers at this website.
- By offering a service at this website, the seller confirms that they have the permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide and sell the service at this website.
- The buyer of the service is responsible for reviewing the sellers listing and communicating with the seller before agreeing to purchase the service.
- We reserve the right to put an account on hold or permanently disable an account due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of this site or services available at this website.
Seller Terms & Conditions
- For each order you sell and successfully complete, We will accredit your account with a net revenue of 80% minus the paypal.com transaction processing fee.
- The fixed commission rate for all orders made at the website is 20%
- The seller will receive the funds in there account once an order is completed.
- See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a “completed order”.
- Funds for the work completed will only made available for withdrawal from the Payment page at this website following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- As a Seller you accept, if an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be Refunded to the Buyer.
- Servcies may be removed for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- The service listing is misleading and does not clearly define the service offered
- The service includes inaccurate information
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Jobs.
- Jobs misleading to buyers, including violations of third party terms of service.
- Reselling of regulated goods.
- URLs in your servcie listing text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use at this website.
Our commission and payment to you (Seller)
We sell your service at the price you place on it, subject to these terms
- Our fees and commissions are payable on demand. You irrevocably authorise us to deduct them from sums paid to us by your buyer.
- The current rate of commission is 20% plus the paypal.com fee to process the payment on each service sold via this website.
- You must have a valid, working paypal.com account to receive payments.
- The commission made from the sale of your service will be displayed via the seller control panel.
- You can withdraw the money you have earned from the sale of your service via the seller control panel.
- The minimum amount you can withdraw is £50
- Payments for the services you deliver will be paid via paypal.com
- If an action by a buyer results in a charge back to our paypal.com account, you agree that we may deduct the sum charged back together with any fee paid.
- If in our discretion we believe that your performance as a seller results in a significant number of charges backs and / or buyer disputes or if we believe you are in breach of this agreement, we are free to hold back payments from to you until we are satisfied that disputes have been settled and / or breach rectified.
Service Buyer Terms & Conditions
- Buyers can purchase services at this website listed by service providers.
- Before ordering a service at the website please read the the service offering in detail.
- To order a service listed at the marketplace you are required to visit the sellers service page to create an order and make payment by clicking on the Buy Now button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the Private Message page.
- Servcies can only be purchased using paypal.com
- All payments are processed via paypal.com
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through this site.
- In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to us.
- Once the payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given an unique order number.
- Orders purchased with a combination of Job Extras will be treated as one order with additional services added.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Job.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 72hours after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact us at the website and we will work with both parties to resolve the matter
- When a buyer orders a Job, the seller is notified by email as well by a notification on the Website while logged into his account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s rating.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware.
- We will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of this maketplace.
- Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the sellers and their service.
- Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the this platform from users within our Community.
- Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Job page.
- Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service.
- Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact our Support department for assistance here.
- Disputes can only be filed by creating a ticket at this website with the the Dispute Department.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms.
- Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to resolve the matter by working it out with the seller first or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms or any user misconduct reported to our Support Department.
A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site.
Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography we do not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language communication on website should be friendly, constructive, and professional.
- We will not tolirate bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Social Media pages.
- Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate outside this website will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Abuse and Spam
- Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.
- Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead will be disabled.
- Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.
- We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on this website.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site.
- All content uploaded to this website by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content.
- We do not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations.
- We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
- We are not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers.
- We provide no warranty with respect to the services offered, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers.
- We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Jobs service offers.
- By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on at this website.
Ownership and limitations
- Unless clearly stated otherwise on the sellers Job page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein.
- The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the EU Copyright Code / Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when EU Copyright Act does not apply, the seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in the delivered work.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer, and seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Jobs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for a Commercial Use License.
- This means that if you purchase the Job for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License.
- If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Job Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
- Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the buyer.
Commercial Use License
- By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes.
- All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
- There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor www.manchesterdigital.online website will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER WE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE www.manchesterdigital.online MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL the manchesterdigital.online website, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FORGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.