Have peace of mind knowing that your website is safe & secure from cyber criminals
If you already have a website it’s most likely using the WordPress content management system which is used by over 100 million websites around the world and used by a majority of web designers to build websites for customers.
WordPress get targeted by hackers and cyber criminals who want to destroy your website, online reputation and business.
Hackers scan the internet 24/7 365 days a year looking for WordPress websites they can attack and exploit.
We offer a professional WordPress security service to
- Protect your website from malicious attacks and malware infections.
- Reduce the risk of your website getting hacked by cyber criminals.
Why Do WordPress Websites Get Hacked
- The Web hosting company has not put the correct security measures in place to protect the website.
- The website is running an outdated version of WordPress which can be easily exploited.
- 3rd party plug-ins have not been updated for months.
- The Theme has not been updated.
- Poor overall website security which makes it easy for hackers to take advantage of the website.
WordPress Security Service
The following is included in the WordPress security service we offer to secure and protect your website from hackers.
1 : Website Security Audit
We will complete a detailed audit of your website which includes the following
- Review all the Core WordPress files
- MYSQL database setup, configuration and privileges
- Review all installed 3rd party plug-ins and themes
- Review files and directory Permissions
- User roles and permissions
- Review web hosting cPanel or Plesk configuration
- Complete additional security checks and tests that could lead to a malicious attack or malware infection of your site
2 : Website Security Protection
Based on the findings from the website security audit We will complete the following to secure and protect the website from hackers.
Please note this is not a complete list of the security tasks we will complete but it will hopefully provide you with an overview to the work
we will be doing to secure the website.
- Take a full backup of your website including all the files and the MYSQL database before we start working on the website.
- Update the website to use the latest, stable and secure version of WordPress.
- Review and update all third-party plug-ins and themes.
- Install and setup a website security firewall plug-in.
- Install and setup an additional security plug-in to hide the WordPress core files, login page, theme, plugins, version number and much more.
- Install and setup a plug-in to protect the website log-in page from brute force attacks.
- Update website passwords, user permissions and roles if required.
- Ensure the website is using the latest version of PHP 7.
- Review the website’s hosting cPanel or Plesk settings.
- Add an additional security layer using .htaccess rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities.
- The service costs £199.00
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees.
Website Security Service